real estate listings in the red sea

travel agency in the red sea

sharm el sheikh marsa alam

find a property in the red sea sharm marsa alam

padi diving in the red sea

safari in the red sea egypt

property for sale in sharm el sheikh

realestate in sharm el sheikh

real estate search in the red sea

real estate in sharm el sheikh

rental propertry in sharm el shiekh

holidays in the red sea

Travel deals in the red sea

Investment property services in the red sea

real estate and travel agency in the red sea

home  |  Buy Property  |  Investment projects

Sunny Lakes
Choose project

Sharm El Sheikh is the most developed area on the Sinai Riviera, spread over two areas known as Old Sharm and Naama Bay. Sunny Lakes is located in Naama Bay which is the center of Sharm El Sheikh. The famous promenade of Naama Bay with shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, etc. is just a ten minute walk from the complex. Sharm El Sheikh’s a bit more authentic "Old Town" is located approximately four minutes away by car. It takes only ten minutes to drive to Sunny Lakes from Sharm El Sheikh International airport.
Sunny Lakes consists of 114,000 square meters of which buildings constitute 20% of the area. The remaining 80% of complex is dedicated to gardens and swimming pools. The housing complex is attached to a retail area with various small shops and supermarkets. You will find access to bus and taxi in the immediate vicinity of the complex. The buildings in Sunny Lakes are of three levels.

  • Eight swimming pools - one of which is heated and another will have artificial waves
  • Diving School
  • Tennis Court
  • Parking for residents
  • Cafe
  • Restaurant
  • Bakery
  • Supermarket
  • Pharmacies
  • Laundry
  • 7-D cinema
  • WiFi
The units are ready for hand over only 3 months after purchase.

The units
Available sizes are 1 bedroom apartments 70 sqm or 75 sqm, and 2 bedroom apartments 95 sqm.

Individual viewings can be arranged at any time.

50% and the rest over 3 years. Discount for cash payment.
1 bedroom apartment 70 m2: 497,000 LE
2 bedroom apartment 95 m2: 712,500 LE

2007 © All rights reserved | web development by e-motion promotional solutions
Best viewed at minimum screen resolution 1024x768 using IE7 or Firefox browsers,
with Cookies and JavaScript enabled