Sunny Lakes

750,000 EGP

Sharm El Shiekh View on map SN : Sunny Lakes

Location
Sunny Lakes is located in Naama Bay which is the center of Sharm El Sheikh. The famous promenade of Naama Bay with shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, etc. is just a 15 minutes walk from the compound. Sharm El Sheikh’s a bit more authentic "Old Market" is located approximately 7 minutes away by car. Sharm El Sheikh International airport is only 10 minutes drive away.

Sunny Lakes
Sunny Lakes consists of 114,000 square meters of which buildings constitute 20% of the area. The remaining 80%  is dedicated to gardens and swimming pools. The compound is attached to a retail area with various small shops and supermarkets. You will find access to bus and taxi in the immediate vicinity. The buildings in Sunny Lakes are of three levels.

The units
There are only 1 bedroom apartments 75 m2 left: 750 000 EGP, with cash payment. 

It is possible to buy 2 units next to each other to make 150 m2.

Delivery
The units are ready for delivery only 1 month after purchase.

Property Features
  • Cafes
  • Swimming pools
  • Supermarket
  • Restaurant
  • Diving center
  • Parking
  • Bakery
  • Pharmacy
  • WiFi
  • Children's pool
  • Playground
  • Laundry service
  • Gym

Location on Map